Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Monday: Marina Square Outing
Shopped with 4A girls at Marina Square. It was the first time that I did not go back home empty-handed, though there was a hole (with a diameter of a netball) in my wallet. Nevertheless, that feeling's great. Feel like splurging after the big O. (Y)(Y) The pictures will take over the words now.
Mango dress: $95.00 (After taking the picture, knocked ourselves out of dreamland and went out of the shop immediately, HAH. )




































Alphabet fries!















Apple crumble pie











Black forest cake



















Chocolate banana cake














Chocolate cheese cake












Mashed potato




















Mango Strawberry ice tea/Ice Lemon tea




















=)
Tuesday: Remedials nuisance
Biology was good because it was short and sweet! 2 hours of Physics was out to kill. Half the time I was either dozing/wandering off to somewhere else. It's amazing how fatigue sets in. Below is my brillant application of chemistry into daily life. :)

Table(Reactant)
Student(Reactant)
Boring lessons(Catalyst)
Student, table solution(Product), with lessons still going on(catalyst remains chemically unchanged throughout the reaction)
TA-DA! =D (Yes, give me the -.- face)

Wednesday: MOH, DSA, BLAZE ENL
I think Patrick Dempsey is hot. The hottest MOH in history, HAH.


Storyline might be rather cliche, but trust me, you'll grow to love Patrick Dempsey.
Oh, check out:
Stop Crying Your Heart Out- Oasis
in my playlist. :)

Hold up,
hold on.
Don't be scared,
you'll never change what's been and gone.
May your smile,
shine on.
Don't be scared,
your destiny may keep you warm.
Cos all of the stars are fading away,
just try not to worry you'll see them some day.
Take what you need and be on your way,
and stop crying your heart out
Get up,
come on,
why you scared.
You'll never change what been and gone

DSA at TJC.
I promise to destroy the structure once I step into TJ(should I get in there) simply because I'm afraid of heights.
Anyway, there were many players who came for the DSA trial. Hope Alicia gets in, I'm crossing my fingers for her. =D
I quit, before I even tried.
ENL started today, our first game was with Extreme Juniors, Bog/Bok's team. They were freshies who lack of experience and it was quite an easy game. Clinched the win. 71-10. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home