Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I despo-ly need a job.
Canele is too good to be true.
I knew it right from the start because good offers never came knocking on my door.
Think positive.
Job applications at Cafe Cartel and Sakae are still pending. (And..?)
God knows how long I'll have to wait.
I'm crossing my fingers every single second, they'd better not crush my hopes.
I'd rather Recruit Express got burnt down and lost my contact number.
Instead of doubting the company's need to recruit.
I need events to drop from the sky.
They can pour down on me.
Suits me fine.
I sound like a nutcase talking to myself.
Nevermind, being a nutcase is better than being jobless.
...
I make no sense.
I never do.
That's depressing.
Oh yes that is.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home