Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sooner or later I'm going to chop off my hands and scotch-tape/elephant glue my phone to my ear because I conveniently, in my subconscious pressed "Turn off" when my alarm rang, AGAIN. *&!^%$@#

Studied with Vivien in school today, at a time like 915 on a Saturday morning. Classroom locked, GO closed, Staff Room closed, left with no alternatives other than migrating to the studying area outside library. I've got to admit that its rather conducive because nearly no one was there to disrupt our studying except for some birds that flew in here and there and make a great deal of noise. AH ENG is slacking again, he wasn't there to open the doors, the hella doors that kept my mighty iraq-kuwait essay beyond my reach.

Halfway through the fall of Venice, Vivien and I got stuck. Being extremely indecisive people, we resorted to the most primitive way to decide who should start the ball-rolling.

Vivien: "Okay scissors paper stone, winner decide"
Me: "Okay. Scissors paper stone!"
(Vivien uses scissors, I used paper, both of us stoned for a moment)
Vivien: "OH NO!!!"
Me: "HAHAHA, faster decide. (wishfully thinking that I've cleverly gotten myself out of shit)"
Vivien: "Winner decides that loser decides!!! HAHAHA"
Me: (Speechless) "You win"

It rained and I didn't go for ENL. They still thrashed the opponents anyway! ^^ Went to play ball with Vivien instead. I wasn't sure whether she was ice-skating/playing netball, HAHAHAHA.
Sentence of the day: "Ohmygod don't make me laugh, my head cramp liao" LOL.

Thankfully we've got our big plan mapped out nicely, and I know it's correct this time around. We're not going in circles anymore.

We're going to get through this fucking ordeal, together.
JIAYOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home