Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Friday, August 29, 2008

I must have either walked past a black cat or under a ladder, sometime which I don't remember. Because I've been down on luck recently. It's making my blood boil and this untimely retarded spastic irritating unlucky streak or whatsoever you call it is turning my life upside down, and its forcing me to kill someone to release my frustrations, every single second. Period.

To begin with, Audition has died on me. Fine. I've been sacrificing my sleep past days, just to get its ass working again, but it failed. Fine. My phone died on me today, too, when I needed it the mostttttt. Bottomline. I'm cash-strapped, because of birthday bombs, and things which I consider 'miscellaneous'. It devastated my wallet.

Still, Teacher's day was awesome. Excluding MsCheong's over-reaction. Exluding what they call games. Excluding a part of me - I don't know how dominant that part might be - that I yearned for nothing more than sleep. Joel really worked the crowd, though I still couldn't get over the fact that he posed like a prom queen during photo-taking. And that he even got nominated.

I'm faced with tons of decisions these days. Teenage life, invariably. My self-confidence reflects a negative. But I guess I did hide it well, at least from everyone. I force myself to accept, what I know I would definitely be unable to. Never give up on the things you love, because you will never be the same without it. Yet, persistence does backfire.

An interesting e-mail, edited.

Have you ever wondered what hurts the most? Saying something wishing you hadn't? Or, saying nothing wishing you had?

I guess the most important things are the hardest to say. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart. If you don't, you might break theirs.

Have you ever build some barriers, keep some emotional sanity because you were afraid of losing what you already had with someone?

Your heart decides who it likes, who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own, when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

Too many of us stay walled up because we are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person doesn't care as much, or even at all.

Life is all about risks, and it requires you to jump.

What would you do if everytime you fell in love you had to say goodbye?

What would you do if everytime you need someone but they would never be there?

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you feel?

What would you do if you loved someone more than ever but couldn't have them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home