Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today (N) because I..

  • conveniently snoozed/off my alarm subconsciously again;
  • waking up only when black called;
  • went off in a mad rush only to wait for what seems like eons for bus service 222/14 to come (you know that I-don't-need-a-taxi-but-its-everywhere-yet-when-I-need-it-there's-none feeling) (N)(N);
  • badly regretted not bringing my earpiece because I took a long bus ride (Dropped the whole idea of bringing my earpiece along as I was late. Oversleeping is the root of all evil.);
  • did not buy any curry puffs/shepherd's pie despite being greatly tempted by it;
  • just knew that rochelle might not be going for the carnival;

But today (Y) because I..

  • conquered KINEMATICS and THE MOLE with black;
  • had bread for lunch ^^;
  • felt really accomplished for doing an awesome job in decorating the gift box;
  • saw a dress that both me and black reallllly like (but it was a whopping $129.90);
  • am going to play with Kelyn's batch in the carnival tomorrow with Cihui&Geraldine (It's been a long time since 3 of us had some serious bonding);
  • am going to play happily like a kid on court tomorrow =DDDDDD ;

I know I'm going to love tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home