Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Sunday, December 14, 2008

December - a drain my blood dry month because it's my mum's birthday it's geraldine's birthday and yada yada...the list goes on.

When I woke up the next day after working for Noel (overtime on the first day (Y) I clocked a total of 14 hours non-stop hampers wrapping, standing. (Y)(Y) ), I wished I were dead. Amazing. I couldn't even walk properly. And both my arms were sore, very very sore. However, working at Noel gives me a great sense of satisfaction, and I guess that's what I need to get me through. Bring on the overtime(s), I so need $$$. I think my face's becoming $_$ (looks cool). HAHA. Nike backpack Adidas bag Netball and all that jazz, I'm coming. ^^

Steamboat for two consecutive days didn't turn out that bad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERALDINE! <3 HAHA not to mention Louisa's turning 17 in less than, say, a month. LOL.

-

There are times it seems to me, I'm sharing you in memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home