Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Had Geog remedial on yesterday and obviously Ben tan have not finished the syllabus and he did not realise until lesson ended. (Y) He gave us hints as a form of compensation. Here goes:

Ben tan: Okay for geography of food, here's your clue: Ms Cheong is very pretty!
Me: HOR! Malnutrition.
Everyone: HAHAHA.
(Thus if Dr Boon is very pretty means its obesity, LOL)

Played with NCS late wednesday night. Had to carry on with the game though it was raining and the ground felt as though it was for ice-skating purposes. Lost 36-25. You shouted at me without even understanding my reasons. I've disappoint you at the start but I fought for you till the end. Your disappointment's gone, but the impact on me stays. Thanks for making me realise that I couldn't have been more dumb than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home