Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Monday, January 05, 2009

Life's good - Except for tearing scotchtape.

I tore scotchtape with my thumb and forefinger,
for 9 hours.
Apparently I was nail-less,
now both my thumbs are hurting so badly,
its stinging with pain every second,
literally.
I have problem washing my hair.

That aside, today was awesome. (I know how ironic I sound, pardon me)
A primary6 gathering! HAHA.
Everything's like surreal,
Neither had I been in contact with anyone,
nor met them on the streets for the past 4 long years,
what more the thought of everyone meeting up someday.
It's really great.
Life's good - Except for tearing scotchtape.
Most of us looked almost the same as 4 years ago,
pretty cool.
Missed some of them because I reached later, but!
I guess 18 people would suffice.
I should count my blessing. ^^
Anyway.
All we did was eat talk play eat talk play.
Life's good - Except for tearing scotchtape.

Photos!
I refuse to not take pictures,
though its awefully dark till I got camouflaged (and only me)
It's now or never.





I need to sleeeeeep to cure my fluuuuuuuuu before I go haaaaa-chiiiiiu. Cya. Ms Tay's flying off tomorrow, hopefully I can see her off. NIGHT! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home