Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Before the MYEs came I thought I could take the disappointment from all the B&C grades because I really wasn't in the mood to study. Yet every night before the next paper, somehow I'll insist on finishing the syllabus before going to sleep. Though I know Heaven does not appreciate and reward last minute work, somehow I just felt that I ought to study, not in hope of acing the papers, but at least to pacify my guilt.

No matter how I'm going to fare for MYEs, I promise a 100% all the way till O levels. It was until now that I realised I hated the feeling of rapidly flipping through all the pages and not attempt any questions because I didn't know how to so much. I dread feeling that way, it's like a living nightmare. I just couldn't be so happy-go-lucky.

努力未必会有收获, 但不努力就一定不会有收获.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home