Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Friday, January 23, 2009

さようなら, 今の;

Time didn't wait for me - not that I weren't silently praying for it to go on certain occasions - it made a 100m dash. Or perhaps everything around me has been so fast-paced that my eyes were too busy to follow, or even notice. Realization, it came too late and I hate it however much as I wished it could hit me sooner, earlier.
I would be reminded of Noel whenever I hear scotchtapes go ziak ziak ziak. Acknowledging the fact that it would be the last time that I would be putting up with the oversized, hollow cargo lift that's forever overwhelmed with the smell of cardboard didn't ease that tinge of melancholy, in fact it only made it worse. Despite my reluctance to face anymore hampers for any length of time, I'd rather time didn't just pass, like that. I'm an oxymoron, I know.

Whatever it is, today was great. Before today, its impossible to say that Noel is fun. We (the packers who came) could wait up to hours just for a work order, with a quantity of, umm..1. You can never imagine that extent of elation when we see ONE PATHETIC HAMPER coming our way(I wrapped 5 hampers over a span of 10 hours). Thus we gathered together, for the first time in two months, to chitchatcomplaintalklaughjoke. HAHA. Ohyes we had some sort of a mini party, thanks to the considerable amount of leftovers - snacks/tidbits/treats. Most were damaged/crushed, but it didn't matter, we ate them all. LOL.

Then Kenneth came up with the idea of a miniature new year hamper. Contents: whatever that's lucky enough to escape our stomach - which weren't alot. But, its kawaii-nehhs! :D

Lunchtime:
Huijia- 'Eh buy things back to eat leh, later rot at Noel again. Buay tahan leh.'
Kenneth- 'What you want? Fruits ah?'
Xinling- 'But eat fruits abit weird leh.'
Huijia- 'Aiya anything, can kill time can already.'
Kenneth- 'Okay then we buy guava lor.'
Xinling- 'Huh why?'
Kenneth- 'Cos guava very hard mah, by the time you bite finish already night time can go home liao.'
LOL.
Huijia- 'Walao then you might as well buy coconut slowly go back slash.'
HAHAHA.

After lunch we were staring into space, again. lol.
Then we saw the stack of extra cardboards,


Just maybe, forever's nothing without goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home