Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Saturday, January 10, 2009

'Cause you are the sun in my universe;

I just emptied my fridge. Oh god.

Now sportsclass chalet is over,
the chills of 12th Jan spread like venom through my body.
Not the fear of crushed hopes,
just the roller-coaster ride/sudden severe stomachache/butterflies in stomach while waiting,
because it just boils down to - there's nothing you can do about it.
At least there's still Lou's 17th birthday - the last enjoy-life moment before doomsday.

-

I'll rewind back to three days ago.

Sportsclass chalet was memorable. Attendance was wow. Loud and crazy. Guys running around the chalet half naked, indian poker strip poker, talking throughout the night fighting against the heavy eyelids, sleeping on chairs in all sorts of uncomfortable positions, mini in-between along the corridor with largest bet being 50 cents, Alicia eating nutella cos she got too hungry, clearing the kitchen area with Fatimah LOL, playing ball, ordering mac delivery in the wee hours, everyone cramming in the hall watching 'don't forget the lyrics' and laughing at the girl who don't know that the song ' I want it that way' existed, uno stacko, monopoly till I ended up bankrupt, cards, uno with everyone forming allies against cihui, and the disappointment when faith betrays you, as well as dustbinscotchtape&doublesidedtape.

-

4-6 hours of sleep in 2 days+not eating for 26 hours+halfday at noel were out to kill. I basically died. So I chose the easy way out of skipping blaze, sleeping till afternoon this morning.

-

I just have the feeling that I would forget all about getting a black hairspray. Then DrBoon will stare at me with her big eyes and dilated pupils, you see steam coming out of her ears cos she's pissed to the brim and wonder why I'm even a part of anglican high. Then I would go ohshit but optimism tells me that she might be colorblind afterall. V^^V

-

Talking about AnglicanHigh. Went back to visit cos it was cca selection day and thankfully, nothing much had changed except for the fact that there's only one recess left, 30 mins only!! And that 1H became 1Holiness. Pray hard cos Anglican came up with more creative&refreshing ideas of extorting money from their poor students. It's unbelievable how Anglican High Students-wannabes never come to know that the school system goes very haywire frequently. I'm truly amazed by their desire to enter AHS. Though I'm being extremely sarcastic over here, truth is, I do have a sense of belonging towards Anglican. Towards everything that I've gone through in my 4 years, no authorities included(eg the principal).

-

Though I look forward to a new environment, having no one I know with me as I enter JC, there are still those precious few that I would've chose to stick with through it all. If only I had a choice, that is.

-

'Cause anything extra would throw us off the balance. I don't want that, certainly.

I'll try digging my fridge again, maybe it just restocked. Lotsa luck to all on results day. Don't worry unduly these few days. If you agree with me that you've did your utmost best, there's nothing much to worry. Because hard work will be rewarded. And it'll be on 12th Jan. Have faith. Seeeeya all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home