Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's been awhile, where do we begin?

I had a really hard time deciding between SAJC and VJC, not that I can guarantee myself a place in V but.. (If there's this speech/thought bubble popping out of nowhere now, saying 'Huh of course VJC la cmon' or you start to wonder whether my brain's whacked, then I'm so sorry but you just don't understand me well enough to know what's going on in my head) That's wasn't the hardest part, though. I felt like a complete fool when they just dismissed my decision as though it was a joke - one that apparently got them highly amused. Maybe it was totally absurd that someone who would choose SAJC over VJC existed. Pure stupidity, they'd say.

-

Then I managed to grab probably 3 seconds of the lives of almost all the VeeJay students who walked past me on my way to VJ with C&G. Obviously a purple highlight was beyond what they could handle. Instantly I sensed what was forming in their minds - severely biased opinions. The teacher-in-charge, Ms Teo, didn't like me, I saw it coming anyway. Judgemental people. But it wasn't as if her opinions bothered me. She offered me a great deal of hostility, I wasn't the only who felt so thus it's definitely not over-sensitivity on my part. Somewhat I was relieved that I didn't choose the theoretically correct path 'cos that would've sent me down to hell straight away. I'm sure you can picture vicious Ms-Teo arrows directing at me. LOL.

-

Went down to support the C div's first zonal game. So apart from Elizabeth's hilarious act on court (HAHA CIHUI I KNOW YOU KNOW), my heart kinda ached, perhaps just for that split second, though I know it lasted for much longer. Sorry for the change of mood but yes, I don't know what's happening to AHS Netball. No longer the same level of discipline, intensity, mindset. They don't feel how we feel. Whenever they make mistakes on court, they appeared nonchalent, we felt the impact. I know it sounds bullshit 'cos we aren't the ones playing but.. And there's one thing which I doubt I can ever figure out in my life. 4 years we've fought so hard against TKGS, yet never returned victorious once, not even once. Ironically, our juniors clinched the win, with what I assume, luck. Sometimes I fail to convince myself that life's fair. :(

-

If the amount of energy left within me was converted into battery life, it'd read 5% the night after I finished Blaze. Took 196 home alone. I fell asleep. And when I woke up, there was no one left in the bus. Not even the bus driver. They hella forgot about me and I was locked inside that rectangular thing with four wheels for goddamn long. Never did it dawn on me that I was honestly quite tan to the extent that nobody could see me till when I tried asking for help, like waving to whoever that's walking outside. None of them saw me. I got really traumatized by this fact but at that point of time, I knew I had no time to think of miscellaneous stuff. So desparate times call for desparate measures, I started banging on the windows(?) like an idiot 'cos I could spend a lifetime in that bus if I continued, erm waving. (Whatever face). I know whoever that's reading this is really L-O-L-ing but hey I seriously don't have a choice! I wonder why I always do stupid things. Personally I'm fine with it. Point is, I blog about them.
GOD.

To those who might be wondering, I GOT OUT OF THE DAMN BUS.
HAHAHAHA.

Zai jian. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home