Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Proteios;

Fatsproteinscarbohydrates are keeping me very occupied.
HAHAHA.
My biology lecturer says,
'Biology students are a special breed of people,
so are the teachers'
'I've got only one ground rule, i.e. Be true to yourself, uphold integrity'
I thought he's a CivicsMoralEducation tutor, LOL.
I love biology, just not the memorising part. :)

SA netball seniors are nice people, guess I'm doing quite well though trainings always leave me breathless, as well as the muscle aches. The fact that we train at night makes me feel hopeful because I might just, you know, get fairer. LOLLL.

I've much more to blog, but I reckon its pointless so I'll stop here. JC life rocks and sucks at the same time. HAHA.

If nobody could enter,
they wouldn't have a chance to leave my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home