Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Consensus, unspoken;

JC life's a mad dash. I hope I don't burn out all too soon.

Other than beloved lectures and lovely tutorials (especially those 1.5 hours ones) which I really wouldn't want to miss, my life revolves around JUMPING FOR JOY, netball trainings, intervals, and I'm proud to say, I'm increasingly exposed to ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES and my knowledge on it is EXPANDING. HAHAHA IT'S REALLY VERY FUNNY. LOL. Last but not least, 31 bus trips home. ^^

I'm contented with life as it is. And I seriously hope it stays this way. For just slightly a little shorter than forever. But maybe things ain't gonna last. Still, I'm only concerned with now. =)

I had enough of feeling as though I only slept for 15 minutes everyday when I open my eyes at 5:15am. So, it's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home