Photobucket Walk by faith, not by sight

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh.

Okayokayokayokayokay, this post is dedicated to Geraldine. :D

So I wonder how you would feel, to be hardcore studying, neh I mean memorising biology and then 'Hey, I haven't stepped out of the house for 5 days already' a sudden realization like this strikes you. Yours truly is experiencing that right now RIGHT NOW and you know, YOU HAVE TO KNOW IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T, that it really sucks.

Okayokayokayokayokay. Back to biology. I promise I'll be back with photos which I've appeared in over the last decade. Stay tune. I love you Geraldine. Good luck for your promos. And please love organic chemistry. I don't know when did it started but I'm starting to doodle on rough papers when I'm bored and all I get was C-H, C-C and C=C bonds. :) And, I'm di-ene. (Dying) FUNNY ANOT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger KCJ said...

soonsoonsoon! We'll meet soon!

October 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home